How to Play the Game of Craps
Beginners Guide to Casino Craps
How many times have you been in a casino, hears all the hollowing and hand clapping when the dice are passing at a craps table and thought to yourself ‘that would be a fun game to play if I only knew how?’ The problem is classes on how to play craps are rarely if ever taught in the casinos anymore. In the 90’s I last saw the signs on an empty craps table advertising lessons in craps the following morning.
When I first played craps 23 years ago, I had read Mike Goodman’s book How to Win at Cards, Dice, Races, Roulette 4 or 5 times. But when I got to the table all strategies I envisioned while read the book went right out the window and I was somewhat bewildered. I was fortunate that I had several buddies who know the game well to ask questions and tell what to bet on because I did NOT WANT to EMBARRASS MYSELF at the table, cause confusion during the game or slow the game down. I imagine many others feel the same way.
Winning Edge acknowledges your feelings in this matter and offers Beginner Classes in How to Play Casino Craps.
Beginning Craps - $75 Special offer
- 2-hour instruction in how to play the game of craps, divided into two 1-hour sessions
- Instruction includes how the game is played, how to bet, optimal bets, explanation of Pass Line bets, Come bets, Field bets, odds, and proposition bets
- Optimal betting strategies
- The Language of the Game, or ‘I don’t want to sound like a fool at the table’
- Practice sessions with instruction
- Additional practice sessions without instructors or tune-up sessions before you go to the Casinos
- Beginners may upgrade to Advantage Classes with full credit for payments previously made for Beginner Classes
We Offer Classes until 8 pm Tues. - Friday and 6 pm Sat. & Sun
Contact Us for current Class Schedules
(619) 985-9632 email@example.com
Checks or Cash gladly accepted